Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

Here We Go Again...

Hello all my old blogging Brothers...

how's it been hangin?

If you haven't been stopping in periodically, the divorce is final, the custody secure (the reason for my continued absence... this thing turned into a mind screw of a custody struggle over my boy)

However happy to report, everything is cool.

For now (my fellow divorced Elites know what i'm talking about).

So, it's November again and National Novel Writing Month starts in fifty nine minutes and while my miniatures, my Guard and Bike marine armies lay in shambles...

it's time for me to pen my military memoir,

"The Road To Nowhere."

Hope you guys stop by to check on my progress and I'll be giving updates as well as I go.

You can see it all, and review a sample chapter here

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/rukavin

Thanks Brothers and a very special thanks to The Minions of the Monster Master for checking in on me from time to time, see how I'm hangin and offer words of encouragement to a struggling gamer.

Cheers :)